BOOKING AND PLAYING NOTES
Important Changes to Tee Time Bookings
We have put into place several accommodations for the check-in process and your round of golf to comply with the CDC social distancing recommendations.
- Please book your tee time in advance.
- Tee Time Intervals will be in 10 minutes.
- Golf carts are based on availability and walking is encouraged.
- Golf carts will be sanitized regularly throughout the day.
- Please do not touch the flags; rakes, and ball-washers have been removed.
- Restrooms will remain open and a staff member has been assigned to sanitize them regularly throughout the day.
We are suspending the option of having non-golfing riders for the time being.
We look forward to having you back on property with CDC recommended social distancing.
GOLFERS WITH DISABILITIES
We welcome golfers with disabilities. The course will make reasonable accommodations to ensure that golfers with disabilities are able to enjoy the course. Please contact the General Manager or Head Golf Professional at the course for more information.
TEE TIME POLICY
If you wish to cancel your reservation, the course requests that you do so at least 24 hours before the start of your round. However, at no point during the online reservation process will your credit card be charged by the course for the amount due at course. Cancellations inside the 24 hour cancellation window are subject to being charged to the credit card at the applicable rate.